The Art of Great Communication: Impacting & Influencing Others
Great communication is crucial for building strong relationships, whether in business or on a personal level, as it can open up opportunities that allow you to positively impact and influence others. The Art of Great Communication is an introductory half-day workshop, which will equip you with a set of practical tools and techniques that will allow you to leave a positive and memorable impression on everyone you interact with in your personal and professional life.
- Perhaps you have been overlooked for opportunities because you don’t push yourself forward enough.
- Perhaps you get nervous and give in to other people’s views rather than putting across your own ideas.
- Perhaps you shy away from dealing with conflict because you don’t feel you are assertive enough to handle it.
- Perhaps you are hoping to take on a more senior role in the near future but lack the confidence to speak out about what you want.
- Perhaps you’re already in a position where you need to influence people but don’t feel you do this very effectively.
- Perhaps you feel that you are sometimes unsuccessful in getting people to take you seriously.
If any of these apply to you, then attending this workshop could change the way you interact with people forever.
In this half day workshop we will equip you with practical tools and techniques to help you to:
- have greater impact in your interactions with people;
- be more assertive; and
- positively influence people in day to day life.
Sign up today, you were born to make a really positive impact!
Friday, 11 May 2018 (13:30 – 16:30)
Our special introductory price for this half day workshop is £49.
A few words about the facilitator
Lorna Chudleigh is one of the founding members of Flourish and is passionate about helping people to be the best that they can be. Having trained as a Speech and Language therapist Lorna knows quite a bit about communication and how to get the best from our interactions with one another. She loves to engage, loves to talk, and is looking forward to sharing some great tips on how we can all create a positive, impactful impression on those we meet!
Friends’ Meeting House
6 Mount Street
If you would like more information about this workshop, please contact us.