Getting the Job You Want – Smashing it at Assessment & Interviews
- Perhaps you have never had an interview or completed an assessment process
- Perhaps it has been a long time since you attended an interview and want to improve your confidence and skills
- Perhaps you are going for your dream job and want to make sure you have all bases covered
- Perhaps you missed out on a job or career move you really wanted
- Perhaps you want to understand different types of assessment and develop your skills in each area
- Perhaps you want to effectively manage each step of the process
If any of these apply to you then think seriously about taking this workshop. It will help you approach your interview and assessment process with more confidence and know-how and ultimately make the change you’re looking for. This workshop is for anyone who is:
- looking to improve their interview technique;
- create great impressions throughout the recruitment process; and
- get through online and face to face assessments with greater confidence.
Saturday, 7 July 2018 (13:30 – 16:30)
Our special introductory price for this half day workshop is £49
The Ingenuity Centre, University of Nottingham, Triumph Road, Nottingham NG7 2TU
The Ingenuity Centre can be found on the University of Nottingham’s Jubilee Campus – directions and information on public transport can be found here. When driving to Innovation Park via satellite navigation, please use NG7 2TU as the postcode.
Pay and display parking is available on site.
If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.