Career Planning: Doing the work you love, and loving the work you do
- Perhaps you have achieved career success but may be asking whether there is more to life than this.
- Perhaps you are already in, or about to enter a period of transition and you are wondering what next and how to identify the work you will love.
- Perhaps you are relatively content with your work and in a period of stability but want to make sure you keep on the right path and have ideas for the future.
- Perhaps you are returning to work after having children or a career break and want to explore your options.
- Perhaps you have ideas but lack the confidence to go for it.
- Perhaps you are unhappy in the job you are in and want to make a change.
- Perhaps you want to check that the work you are doing is really right for you.
If any of these apply to you then this workshop is a great investment in your future.
We are often reminded that “it’s never too late” to change career and start down our true path and this is certainly correct, though it takes some thought, research and planning. So how do you figure out what your true path is and how do you get on it?
In this half day workshop we use exercises which will enable you to clarify:
- Where you are now and when you are at your best?
- What are your life and work ideas and expectations?
- How might you get where you want to be?
- Your plan of action.
By clarifying strengths, talents and skills, and finding creative new ways to think about work, participants leave with a renewed sense of purpose and a clear idea of their next steps together with tools and practices they can re-use in the future.
Friday, 11 May 2018 (09:30 – 12:30)
Our special introductory price for this one day workshop is £49.
Friends’ Meeting House
6 Mount Street
If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.